2.0

I waited and waited and pushed rasend several times as I tried to sign up for this program, waiting for some sort of code to be emailed to me. After a while I pushed "resend" again and waited some more.

The next day I tried the same thing over again after checking my email to see if it had arrived. So guess what, the same problem the next day! I guess they really don't want our business. I blame management for these problems, lack of proper training and oversight with systems and employees.

So finally I began reading the complaints you have all written and I'm glad I did.

I will now not use this "service". Thank you all for helping!

This person wrote the review because of "couldn't even sign up" of optumrx website from Optumrx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optumrx to "get your management team to resolve the problem then re-train management or fire someone".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optumrx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments