3.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Annoying robo answering lady! no 1.

she never gets the information right, by the fourth time you find yourself shouting the correct information as her. You should just be able to call a number to talk to a representative

and not go thru name birth date and zip code only for her to get it wrong. I know when I was born and I do know my zip code, but this "person" disagrees with my input.

either give her hearing aids or another job. No.

2 when you finally get somewhere the phone hangs up and you start from that hard of hearing answering robot.

this to along with a raise of $10.11 a month!! This adds salt to the wound!

This reviewer shared experience about "the robot that answers my call" and wants this business to "make it simpler to get to representative (different number?)". The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about medicare part d plan from OptumRx was being hung up on while getting to rep , but reviewer liked francis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments