I HAVE CALLED EVERYBODY.......BOTTOMLINE CAL/PERS HAS BEEN COLLECTING COMPLAINTS FOR 5 FREAKING MONTHS.THEY DON'T PLAN TO DO ANYTHING.

CALL YOUR COMPLAINTS INTO MEDICARE AND BE SURE AND SAY YOU ARE A CAL/PERS MEMBER. MEDICARE IS THE ONLY SEMI-GOVERNING BODY THAT CAN DO ANYTHING!!!! OPTUM RX IS NOT FOLLOWING MEDICARE RULES AND ARE INTERFERING WITH YOUR MEDICARE RIGHTS. THEY REALLY ARE OUT OF COMPLIANCE WITH PAs.

I called cal/pers again and they are aware of some life threatening events that have affected some cal/pers people. Check out the CONSUMER AFFAIR PAGE with 1200 current complaints some from cal/pers. Please read Zia's complaint from CA he was waiting for his lung transplant drugs. This made me cry.

we could file class action but only the attorneys get rich. there are already numerous current and past class actions against lawsuits against UHC-OPTUMRX-WALGREENS-ATIVIS MFG.- TEVA PHARMA for price fixing, RICO and ERISA.

I would have more confidence in filing a complaint with the CONSUMER FINANCE Protection board CFPB which is NOT government run and are great (from personal experience.Contact me at aharrington69@gmail.com

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: criminals price fixers make up on MEDICARE RULES FOR PRIOR AUTHORIZATIONS. I HAVE MEDICARE RIGHTS AND OPTUMRX IGNORES THE RULES AND MAKES UP ITS OWN.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Nada zero they are beyond despicable.

I didn't like: That they make up their own medicare rules.

Comments