Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I initually ordered my medication online at their suggestion – to save money. They gave me a reasonable price.

After my order was placed they emailed me requesting I issue payment for the meds. The payment they required was more than double their original quote. After listening to her explain the prices fluctuate – I gave them my credit card to order my meds. I MADE CERTAIN I was clear it was for 90 days.

When I get my bank statement, they had taken out 2 different withdrawals – totally $150 which was $115 more than the initial quote. I called to complain and only after much discussion did they agree to refund my money. I offered to return their product but I was assured that was not necessary as the fault was their own. Now it’s been 7 days with no refund and no communication.

I called a 3rd time – to find their account department will issue a partial refund but I have to pay $15. Handling fee for them to do so. Meanwhile No one can tell me what happened. I will never use this company again.

I have asked to speak to management but apparently management does not deal with customers nor customer service, as I have been unable to speak to anyone with authority. I have notified the Better Business Bureau and Chase bank of their unethical practices

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments