Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

they have denied a claim for medication that my doctor sent in - same dose and type that I have used for years.Every time we call they say something else - another reason or excuse.

Twice they have called and said it is ready to - we call and then they again say the order is declined - and cannot explain why we were called and told it is ready. Apparently no complaints or dispute resolution dept.

you can appeal but it takes 30 days???

I have no clue how to get them to comply with a doctors order - someone in the pharmacy gets to play god and decide that the doctor does not know what he is doing.How is that legal???

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible customer service" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription refill from OptumRx was never get an answer override doctors orders Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments