- Poor communication among, clearly the poorly, under-educated representatives.
- Misleading pre-estimates, from "free" to costly.
- Upon calling customer service to clarify, placed on hold with elevator music until returned to original (second time) identification information.
- 90-day mandate for discount applies only if written in their accepted format. A 30-day with 2 or 3 refills may, or may not, be accepted as 90-days to meet criteria for a 90-day insurance acceptance.
- If choosing this option, be prepared to have many customer service calls and discussions with representatives that may say one thing, though not follow through with anything positive. For various reasons, situations change and they may claim that your State may have specual rules and/or relgulations that make thing sdiffernet for you.
+ Do you/we have a choice? Yes! Document, Document, Document!!! Record ALL conversations!!! Transcribe and send copies of written and transcribed (verbal-to-written) conversations. Show a pattern of illogical and impractical practices. Businesses in the USA are going down the toilet, fast! This is one such example of businesses gone bad, and going woirse under a new name (was Prescription Solutions).
This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.