I had an agent take my personal email and email me *** material.I know it was him, because his name came up in the sender field.

Very poor taste. His name was Cannon and he was based in Colorado. Very unprofessional and broke several hippa rules. When calling in to have someone take advantage of someone's email and take it upon themselves to send material that is not appropriate.

I really hope that the company will take action so that this does not happen to anyone else.

I feel invaded and that my privacy was not looked after by this company.I will never use their services.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments