I transferred a prescription from local pharmacy to Optum on the recommendation of my career. I have now had a problem twice with Optum telling me (form letter) that I am trying to get a refill too soon.

I knew that was not right. I called and was put in contact with a rep apparently using a voice act phone as I could not understand more than two words she said. I called back and was told that the medication will be sent today. I pushed and was told still another story about what the problem was.

The letter was not correct. I asked to speak to a manager but was not allowed to do that.

I agree with other reviews that seem to be very dissatisfied particularly because of the company's misrepresentations. Why cant they tell you the truth up front?

This person wrote the review because of "none of the above" at Optumrx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optumrx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optumrx and optumrx gabapentin prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments