Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Ive used OptumRx for about 5 yrs with no major probs. Last month (Dec.) my meds were held up 2 weeks over, they said they needed further approval from Dr.

My Dr. called them, they Finally shipped my meds but they got stuck at UPS Louisville, KY in snowstorm for 48 hours. So my holidays were spent being very ill. This month (Jan) OptumRx is doing same--hold on meds, need addtl approval from my Dr./ VS my Dr called them for me, they told him they did not need anything further from him.

?! He faxed them Another hardcopy approval anyway. So, again I will be sick this month, still waiting, not sure when my meds will be here. I am permanently disabled, Medicare AARP-UH plan, use contolled meds for chronic-intractable pain, anxiety+muscle spasms, & HBP med.

I live alone, must care for my dog & cat, keep house, etc. But am stuck in bed again due to gross incompetence at OptumRx. People who are prescribed these meds need them & to be taken off them suddenly is deadly. Ive been titering down for this month again; will be completely out tomorrow.

Very irresponsible pharmacy now, they used to be reliable. Oh, and they asked my Dr. my med history even though Ive been their customer for 5 years. Why do they not know my history?

I am definitely looking for another mail order pharmacy now.

Brick and mortar pharmacies are still useless in FL for controlled RXs and I have mobility issues anyway. Very Disappointed, shame on OptumRx.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments