Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

ever time my doctor finds a medication that works and i can tolerate they pay for it for about 6 months and then say that i have to start paying for the whole thing.the most recent was FENOFIBRATE CAP 200MG, they say they can't pay for it due to it comes on a card and not in a bottle.

what difference does that make? at least on a card you know that you are getting an accurate count.

they do this so much my blood pressure medicine has to keep being increased because of them.what they are doing is criminal, if my insurance company didn't insist on using them i would find another provider.

Review about: Optumrx Fenofibrate Prescription Refill.

They FDA also thinks they are saving all of us from ourselves by limiting much needed medication to customers in certain groups.Now they are coming after those of us who have sleep disorders and allowing up to only take our meds 4 nights a week....well, I don't know where others work, but I work 5 days a week, which means I need 5 nights of rested sleep every week.

I guess the other 3 days of getting only 2-3 hours of sleep a night are not a worry to them.I mean, after all, who really needs any sleep???