Forget the online *** and just pick up the phone for a 5-10 minute call... I placed a refill order online which was rejected the next day because my Dr demanded I call, so upon calling my Dr renewed the script which caused another day delay but due to no Optum shipment notice I phoned Optum to discover the order was never shipped.

Now from a Thursday it is now Tuesday and I am out of meds but will be shipped today for Sat delivery but I am out of town so the meds will sit in the mailbox all weekend in the FL sunshine. Customer service rep blamed me for how I ordered/reordered online. Maybe yes / maybe no but it was not MY website, it was theirs.

Next time I just call them and forget the online trust that they will run with it. Proves my point no one really cares about YOU, only themselves.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments