I had two rx billed to an old account even though I had given them the new correct information, I contacted the company and was assured they would correct.I monitored my account and they charged a second rx to the same account.

This thru this account into a negative balance as it is used for something else entirely. I called back and sent an e mail. They stated a refund was issued four days after my complaint. I ASK THEM TO TRACK IT.

Here I am 12 days out and they gave my refund to the drug company and now the drug people have been paid and a bonus given in the mean time I have had to close my account. file a claim and sit and wait.

To Bad everyone else that wants to be paid has to wait because they do not respect their clients enough to take care of them then work out the issues with other companies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no idea" of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments