Re -ordered doxycycline on a new script from optum noticed doctor said tab instead of capsule.Called optum person checked with pharmacy no problem same pill.

When I recieved I was billed 115.00 dollars my last one was 48.00 I went to my site and found the total cost was (mine and optums) 984.87. This was deducted from my Medicare plan Which is a third of the budget before you go into the donut hole. I called the Medicare/AARP who in turn called a optum person well between the two they decided it was the way the doctor wrote the script and it came from another manufacturer. I told them I wanted to return they said there is no to return the product I have to keep it.

Well today I was looking in the optum site for some info and foud a statement that YOU CAN return script I called today and they're sending a return PKG to me.It's sad that you have to call a few times to get the story straight.I wonder how many senior's are getting ripped for a high price pill they don't need and wind up paying big bucks long before the end of the year.

Comments