Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Every prescription or refill turned into a fiasco of biblical proportions. I can't stand it.

I have to make multiple phone calls and my doctor is expected to make multiple phone calls (and get put on hold for 15 minutes or more) because these people can't get their act together. I've gone weeks without my medications. They always blame the doctor.

You can never speak to an actual employee of OptumRx. Every call is filtered through a call center. These people only know what is on the computer screen in front of them. They have no background in medicine, pharmaceuticals or healthcare benefits and they are able to help you. Their next call is probably roadside service for Triple-A.

I'm going back to my old pharmacy and pay the co-pay monthly instead of quarterly. The aggravation is not worth it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. welcomevp is quite happy with lower co-pay costs and convenience of pharmacy-by-mail and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of honesty and call process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

Newman Lake, Washington, United States #1199022

You're so right.Company is sorry!

I've contacted the company from where I retired and told them!

Also the Better Business Bureau and as many people as I could find email addresses.I've made calls on a daily basis for two weeks attempting to get my meds refilled....still don't have them.

welcomevp
Lakeside, California, United States #1196818

Should be, "they are NOT able to help you".