1.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I signed up with this rx mail order co last fall because there was supposed to be a drug savings compared to my local pharmacy. I filled a 90 day prescription for a cholesterol med and high blood pressure med in late Dec 2015.

When I went to refill the prescription the beginning of Apr I received a letter stating it was to soon to fill the script and would have to wait till June. I called customer service and the rep was very accommodating and said that there was a computer glich and the meds would be shipped right away-5 days later a get another letter saying it's to soon to fill the script so I called the customer reps again- "they are sorry and the meds will be shipped right away-we will hand fill the order" 5 days later I check the website and there is no order! I called customer service and they are tried to contact the pharmacy dept but can't get any help. " I'm sorry we can't help you- you will have to call your ins co and get the order reversed" I called AARP medicareRx and the service rep said according to their records the order was paid back on April 13 and I should have received the meds (this was 3 weeks ago and I'm out of meds) She proceeded to call OptumRx customer service and tried to get it straightened out.

The Optum service rep would not cooperate, kept interrupting, would not give her name nor put on her supervisor. The AARP rep said"I have worked here 10 years and have never been treated like this!" She filled a grievience with the management team of OPtumRx to see if we can resolve this.

At this time I'm waiting for a call from them to see if we can resolve this. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. The most disappointing about optumrx shipping service at Optumrx was no service and time on hold Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments