Fridley, Minnesota
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

The final straw was a two+ hour phone call being passed to five different people from the Phillipines to God only knows where.Honestly had difficulty understanding the customer service person in the Phillipines.

No one could help me! They had not initiated sending me the Rx I ordered ten days earlier and they now needed to get it to me same day as I would need to take it in the morning. Their answer was to drop it in the mail. From where're--the Phillipines?

And it was going to arrive same day so I could take very very necessary non optional medication the next morning? They could care less. Also an Rx they said they sent never arrived. They needed to resend now same day delivery as they had a month to deliver that one and it still had not arrived.

They UPS'd one Rx and not the other so I have to call yet again to spend another 2+ hours on the phone. It came days too late so I had to get a one-month supply from good old reliable Target who understands what customer service means. Thank God for Target as I certainly cannot rely on OptumRx. I actually think their holding the second Rx to retaliate for me not being very happy with them--what do they expect??????

They also asked if I wampnted to use a credit on my account. My response was of course. They said it was not of course to them.

They charged me for the Rx not applying the credit balance??????Really, it's like a comedy of errors and then they get angry when customers complain!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, delivery issue, lied to about being sent to a manager, disconnected, missing rx, over a month now and still waiting for rx...." and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx customer care from OptumRx was totally unprofessional, order fulfillment and being outright lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments