Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

06-10-2015: I called to check on my order only to find that it was still being processed. I had verified that my MD order had been received on 06-01-15.

I told them that due to an increased dose, it was going to run out sooner than planned. I was told that it was OptumRX's plan that it takes 10-12 business days to process an order then another week to 10 days for delivery. I have paid in the past for expediated deliveryonly to find that the delivery company of choice does not deliver on the weekend. So why bother paying for delivery?

I now will be ccompletely out of meds tonight. I can pay out of pocket at a local pharmacy for what I pay an insurance company to cover or I can wait another week for delivery.

Why doesnt ObamaCare put a stop to this type of abuse???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of uncaring and lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of optumrx prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments