Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 27

I received a letter from the fake Texas Insurance Commission. As given the usual Texas government response I was told to take it to Medicaid.

I have contacted Medicaid regarding several issues only to take it to the corrupt Texas Health and Human Services Ombudsman. That conversation was not pleasant. It came down to a unprofessional response by a swamp sow named Gina. I was told by my so-called case manager who is a so-called RN that she has never heard of Freestyle diabetic supplies or Abbott.

I told her that Freestyle have been in business since the 1990s. I asked her where in the *** have she been living. I told her that Freestyle have been advertising their products on both cable and broadcast tv stations. My physician is disappointed because I refuse to use the diabetic supplies that she ordered.

I told her to get a backbone. I told her that Optumrx's glucometer is not accurate and she said what is the difference if you in the 100s or the 200s. I told her to do the math. I told her that I do not have the intention of using any of Optumrx diabetes supplies.

I told her that the accuracy of what Optumrx is demanding is below standards and that she'd better do some homework and take several remedial nursing courses. I also told her that Optumrx is not a medically trained pharmaceutical company or a medically trained and licensed physician. She asked where do I get my prescriptions filled and I told her NOT Optumrx but CVS. I also told her that ISIS/IS/Islamic State is running this company.

I also reminded her that UNITED HEALTHSCREW and Optumrx are corrupt. She did not like it and I did not care.

Original review posted by user Aug 11

I am a diabetic and I have United HealthScrew for my Medicaid. In the past, I have been approved to receive my Freestyle Light test strips.

Now I have been denied the renewal of my test strips because I use Freestyle Lite. OptumRx demands that I use either One Touch or Verio.

Due to the fact that I've had my lymph nodes removed for cancer, I test on my legs.

Several times the assistant to the "Case Manager" at United HealthScrew has told me several times to have the Dr do a preauthorization and explain the cancer issue. My Dr has done that several times and I am still denied again.

I wonder how much of a kickback are both companies receiving in promoting a certain product?

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Lies.

I didn't like: Corrupt, Untrustworthy, Illegitimate, Fraud, Compromising the patients health to pack the ceo pocket.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 11.

Comments