1.1
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 20, 2016

Original review posted by user May 19, 2016

Be careful because they might be losing documentation/prescription with your name and address. Unfortunately my place of work uses this mail order pharmacy only.

OK, on April I called my doctor to fill a prescription which she did efficiently as she always does. So OptmuRX received and had question about instruction on the medication (Which is OK) so they contacted my Doctor via FAX (I Think) and my Doctor responded on the same week. Well, weeks passed and I did not hear anything from OptumRX, so I contacted them and they claimed that the doctor never responded and they canceled the prescription. A few days later I had an appt with my doctor and I asked her about the request and she responded that she contacted OptumRX which I believed her.

My doctor was kind enough to provide me with a paper prescription which I later send to OptumRX though UPS; they received, and again had questions for the doctor, questions that were responded by the doctor a few days later. OptumRX is claiming that they never received any response from the doctor which is not true because the clinic administrator provided me with a trace documentation showing every single time that my doctor responded to their questions. The customer Service girl from OptumRX who was rude impatient and did not call the manager when I asked first said that they did not received any communication back from my doctor and then changed her story during the second call saying that the doctor did provide the information that the pharmacist was asking. Keep in mind that I am without my medication during all of these weeks.

They probably lost the fax from the doctor and did not have the dignity to admit their mistake. Just to make clear to anyone reading this, that this is not the first time that the exact same thing has happened to me with OptumRX, I had the same problem 8 months ago. They might be losing prescription with patient's name, address, phone number and date of birth on it. OptumRX employees are disregardful, incompetent, rude unprofessional and comfortably lie when to client.

It is probably a representation of their management.

I am starting to think that OptumRX is not the big company that it claims to be and fits better as *** business that is operated by Bozos in their back yard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Encountered the same problem twice already.

I didn't like: Bad customer service, Manager refuse to talk to me, One month without needed medication, Customer service and losing prescription, Poor phone call quality, Service, Incompetence and no knowledge.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 19, 2016.

Comments