Why AARP selected these LOSERS is beyond me. I run out of meds today! Will be starting withdrawl soon, going to ER if cannot get (again) emerg script from doc.

Optumrx has been sitting on my script, confirmed, for 11 days and called my doc again this morning for yet more info.

I have been on same script for 8 *** years. A week ago I talked to a "team leader" who promised to look into same and call back...No Response...the people who answer the phone just read their "go away" canned comments. The real problem is total INCOMPETENCESin their pharmacy .

AARP a has done a great dis-service to us seniors by selecting Optumrx. Must be some money changing hands somewhere as no sane person would chose Optumrx for an aspirin.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of prescription drug. OptumRx needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prescription drug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments