Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had the same problem with a medication list in their forumaly with no mention of a prior approval even though my Doctor sent 2 prior approval to them.I was finally able to get a supervisor and calmly told her that 1.

They are in voliation of the contract they have with my employer. They are cashing the premium payments without providing the service they are paid to do. 2. I was contacting my states pharmacy board, medical board, department of commerce (in my state they oversee the insurance industry) the attorney generals office, the department of administrative services as well as contacting the federal government for violation of the Americans with disabilities act.

I'm not actually sure which one was the right thing to say or maybe it was a combination of agency's but I got a phone call from my pharmacy saying they approved the medication and come pick it up.FYI there is a class action lawsuit against optumrx and United Health for something called "clawbacks" and I know I'm adding my name to the list.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with OptumRx?

Comments