I received an email from their customer service requesting that I call them with regards to a new prescription that required a substantial co-pay. When I heard what the prescription was, I immediately knew that there was an error. I declined the service and refused to give them a CC no.

They shipped the prescription anyway . I could not tell them *not* to ship until I had received the order (about 10 days later) and then had to go through the rigamarole of requesting a prepaid shipping return container. They haven't corrected my account yet, but I'm hopeful that it will come to pass.

As far as the correct replacement meds--well it's been 3 weeks and nothing--just notifications of delays. Mind you, the Rx wasn't for anything unusual--just some plain KCl tablets.

My recommendation is that you have your physician direct initial prescriptions to a local pharmacy. Once you've got a 90-day supply, then you *might* consider transferring your prescription to this outfit.

Or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

AlynnP
Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1249982

Next time you are sent a medication that you didnt order, dont sign for it. One thing that they dont tell customers is that they have to accept medications back and they have to offer to refund you.

If the advocate doesnt tell you this, request a supervisor.

If the supervisor doesnt help you, request their manager. This is their chain of command.