Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

They had 2 scripts, they 2 of mine 3 weeks and I talked with them last week and they said it was going and then I called monday and it was going out in 2 days, I said, now they say they need a Dr's letters on. them approving them, my dr said approving what?

They said they are controlled medications, my dr said no, they are written on controlled presrciption form and thats it, I told them to send them back and this is another nightmare getting them to send them back, Im just calling my Dr tomorrow and see about getting new ones. I had a problem with them over a year ago, but I couldnt get oxycodone anywhere, so I sent them, wrong move, this phramcay is a chit whole and if you like b.s. and lies and never get your meds go ahead and send them, but they will want to know why your taking what your taking, my dr said its not their business, its a legal script , fill it and thats it, i never had a phramacy thats needs to talk with the Dr , I dont know anyone that will take ther *** and from the looks of it, no one is, but this drug crisis on pain pills is crazy, right now Im going through the test for a pain pump, I dont want this anymore, the pain pill *** i never seen like this until about 5yrs it started and it keeps getting worse, I dont see getting any better, until people stop dying, but if they look at the ones dying from it are dont taking it as directed and most all death from pains they werent the persons pills to start with, they bought or stoled them and they are shotting it, drinking with it or taking other meds with it, but blame on the persons trying too get a few filled that was hit by a drunk driver! Drunk driver and texting while driving is killing more then all the people dying from pain pills, but im out of this now, i have another few months and I should have the pump in.

God bless all those who suffer from chronic, please dont send your scripts to Optum Rx, Good luck! Bla-bla

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments