2.0
Turnaround Time

My Dr electronically sent a prescription on July 6 2015 to Optumrx.Today is July 29, 2015 and I have not received it.

I called and the nasty operator explained to me the script was not on an order so it wasn't filled and she asked me if I wanted it filled. I spent 5 minutes trying to understand this procedure that the Dr has to add it to an order NOT just send the electronic prescription. She kept telling me the same *** procedure over and over again. She had NO CLUE what she was saying.

THis happened from 2 different drs. So, if I want to continue doing business with this *** company, after the Dr electronically sends the order I have to call them to make sure it's on an order.

ONE OTHER issue: BE Careful calling for a Quote. I did that in Nov of last year and they placed the order and shipped me the pills.

I found them cheaper somewhere else.

They would NOT let me return them and after 12 calls over 1/2 hour each and a certified letter, they are STILL billing on a statement.My suggestion is to STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $107 and wants OptumRx to "stop billing me".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx optumrx prescription filling for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments