2.0

I am on Pain Management due to inoperable growths on my spinal cord things are not well with me. I have been on Pain management for 18 months and Optum RX is the prescription insurance I have been given with my healthcare plan.

I sent them a prescription for mail order for a 1 month supply of my pain medication which records also indicate I have been filling exclusively through my Pharm insurance provider (OptumRx) at retail Pharmacies.

The scipt arrived at their PO Box and did not get picked up for 3 days, it was entered into their system and languished their " in Process" for 6 working days and a weekend. Suddenly without any notice to me they terminated the prescription, it just disappeared from their system. I had been checking the status daily so I picked up on that. Called them : they said they wont fill for my Doctor, an Oncology Doctor, than they said they would mail the script back, it has beeen a week no script, no medication, bed-bound in pain.

You call 6 different customer care advocates their and they are all extremely nice, you will get 6 different answers but they dont have a clue and just run a smokescreen for the suits.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

I didn't like: Half wits, Order fulfillment.

Comments