I have been using this mail order pharmacy for many years and thought Prescription Solutions did a much better job.I needed refills on my medications.

I was seen by a nurse practitioner on 11/18/15 and my prescriptions were faxed to you the same day. I usually get an email when the meds are shipped but by 11/22/15 I hadn't gotten anything from you. I called and spoke to 5 different people none of whom did anything for me even tho I explained that I am out of 3 of my medications. I was told that my order was being held because there was no dose for one of the medications.

Then I was told that they needed a doctor to sign for the orders as you donot accept orders from nurse practitioners. They did not contact the nurse practitioner but contacted my former doctor who I do not go to any longer and whose name did not appear any where on the fax.............are you kidding me???????? Before 10 AM my nurse practitioner called your pharmacy to alert them that in Maryland no physician is required to validate orders for medications ordered by a nurse practitioner. Why didn't anyone in your company know and/or check that?????????

Something was mentioned about my order being shipped over night but thus far I do not have any evidence of that.

This is very poor customer service and I am at a loss as to whom I can talk to about it as I do not believe anyone in your company is competent to answer my questions or gives a dam.Since I am out of my blood pressure and diabetes meds I hope I live long enough to get my much needed prescriptions.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent employees and totally unprofessional. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx and optumrx prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I bet anything OptumRX doesn't read ANY Complaints.This is why they SUCK!

I wish they would just close because they do not offer anything.WTH!

I swear they are trying to kill us all!I have been dealing with the same month after month!

I just found this site and it is the first place I have found to even voice a complaint about them!

Good luck.I have even called United numerous times, with the same results, nada!