1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Never, in 60 years time, have I ever had to deal with a company worse than this one. Over two weeks now trying to get two medications and still waiting.

Cannot speak to same person twice, ever. Every person tells me a different story and none of them make any sense. On monday they say it's shipped, on tuesday they say it's not in stock, on wednesday they need a new authorization, on thursday they want an updated scrip, on friday they don't know why they're calling me to say I have to request the drug again. If I don't have a heart attack myself it will be a miracle.

Run, do not walk, to any other company on the planet. I am now looking for a different insurer who does not use this useless and horrid company and so should you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disfunctional business model. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx customer care. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments