Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

I complained via their in-house e-mail system and they did not answer the question as to why it took so long to fill the order, only that it shipped. I wish AARP would give us an alternative company to use for our three month supply of drugs.

The Customer Service person was inept and I asked to speak to her supervisor, she kept me on hold for twelve minutes before she told me that no supervisor was available to take my call.

She offered a call back to me when a supervisor became available, but nobody ever called me back. Optumrx is not a customer oriented company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of order fulfillment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of mail order prescription. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mail order prescription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments