Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

OptumRX filled a prescription that was not authorized, charged my account, and then LIED about contacting me for the refill. They charged my credit card fraudulently.

Now in order to get my money back, I have to jump through hoops to send their SH** back to them. There is no way to remove my credit card information from my account, so I called them, had to ask for a supervisor, twice, and demanded that they remove my billing information from the account. It is still there!! They are Low Cost-Low budget-terrible customer service and "required" by my insurance plan!!!

Additionally, their customer service representatives are ignorant, uninformed and unwilling to resolve problems.

Today I waited on hold for more than 30 minutes before I got in touch with a "Supervisor" and then she was rude also.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Labsavvy stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of call center people is very low and incompentent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "epic failure to communicate" of optumrx prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Optumrx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Optumrx.

Comments

Oak Creek, Wisconsin, United States #1237317

Just off the phone with them again. Twice in less than six months a mysterious charge pops up for no prescription.

This time it was 20 dollars, last time it was more. Last one took three phone calls in three days to have them refund my account. Todays answer was, well go to the bank, get a copy of the statement and send it to us to show the mistake.

They took the money out, but claim its not there,wtf. Calling the accounting dept Monday.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1217769

just happened to me also. They filled a script that was on hold, sent me a email.

I called and cancelled it, they sent it anyway charged me and now there is no proof I even called. Except my ATT call logs.