Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Sadly, we had to transfer from express scripts to this insurance company. The majority of my issues pertain to them not covering controlled substances even though I've been taking them for years with express scripts without any issues.

Need your first pain med refill through this company? Good luck. They will deny at first and require a pre auth which 99 percent of the time, especially with opiates, no matter how long you have been on them, they will deny your claim and they don't give a reason. When you call a representative, they are clueless about everything!

They don't give any early Grace periods, not even one day. I've spent over 300 dollars this month for meds I've been taking for the last couple of years. I used to pay $3 for copay now I'm lucky if a prescription costs less than $30.

Horrible HORRIBLE rx plan. I understand they are trying to help with prescription abuse but it's just not fair to deny everything for pain.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have been getting the run around over insulin its not just pain meds. I have been without insulin for 2 weeks now because of their red tape and refusal to fill prescriptions.