Just 2 that I know of meds that I get I am wondering if they even work!Gabapentin is supposed to stop my nerve pain and I have been on Optumrx's Gabapentin now for 2 weeks an my nerve pain is back.

Also oxebutin. It is not doing the job it was supposed to do. I called my last pharmacy and asked about reliability.

There is some regulation on Drugs sold in America but she was unsure as to this company.Some of the meds my husband takes are critical and if we are getting poor quality drugs it can be life threatening!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments

I can tell you that gabapentin takes time to work.I too was unhappy about it not working very fast, but now, (after a few months its working great.

Had to keep going to doc to increases dosage though. As far as optumrx, they are about the worst business I have ever dealt with. I finally changed to a pharmacy.

Even though I pay a little more....I'm not dealing with the frustration of optumrx.I wouldn't go back to optumrx for ANYTHING!!