2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

My doctor faxed my script for Medication to Optum RX on October 30, 2015, while I was in his office.Optum called me November 2, 2015, saying our debit card wouldn't work. I gave her our debit information (from the vey same account, by the way). She said it went through fine. I told her I only had 3 pills left so needed the order expedited. She said,"oh no!" And that she was going to submit the order that very day.Today is November 11. I still have no medication.I have not had this medicine X6 days now.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of optumrx prescription filling from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being outright lied to and deceitful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments