Everything you read on these complaints is true! People on the phone told me my order had shipped when it had not!

I was told they would expedite the shipping overnite with no cost to me, lies! I was short medication while waiting for them to ship my order, they did not send it over nite because it would cost them $12!! I don't know what the problem is with this company but they are totally unacceptable! You get consistently conflicting information!

It isn't worth the hassle! They tell you whatever you want to hear.

I was told i would get refill reminders, never happened! Utter frustration with these people!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Optumrx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optumrx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, nobody can give me a true answer and order fulfillment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optumrx and overnight delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments