Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My order went through LONG cycles between my doctor & their pre-authorization department being denied, then appealed...and finally approved more than 1 month later.When I called to place the (approved) order-by-mail, once again it went through their routine process and stopped at the 2nd step "Processing request" with "We are reaching out to your doctor to approve a prescription.

You can also reach out to your doctor to check in, which may speed up the process." . The 1st agent who created the order convinced me to pay $12 for overnight shipment, when I called back after 3-days waiting. the order still stuck at the same phase.

Worse the 2nd agent couldn't even find it on their system, I had to walk him through in search for it...Nothing resolved after 45min of conversation.

My 2-cent advise: do NOT use OptumRX unless you transfer existing (refileed) order from a "real-life" pharmacy, and NEVER with life-threatening meds.Their website needs LOTs of improvement, as their phone support LOTs of trainings!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Order processing went through a viscious circle as described.