Every month I have the same problem with one of meds for refill.It never gets refilled on time or just never gets refilled.

They either blame me for not mailing it in properly which is not true or that it never arrived to them. Wish I never had to deal with them they are the worst mail away company I have ever dealt with!!!! They do not care if you run out of meds all they care about is that they get their money. Never a sorry this is happening to you from them.

Never can I mail the med to you overnight without a charge.DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU DO OT HAVE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!Nightmare Company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of uncaring and company at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.