Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I started work with a new company and they use OptumRx, to my dismay.Each time I call into their customer service is a new adventure and usually a bad one.

Today it took me 6 calls an over 3 hours of time to get one prescription filled, with each call yielding a different level of competency from the service rep but mostly poor and untrained. Of the 6 there were only two that I felt knew what they were doing so on three different occasions I requested to speak to a supervisor but was never got connected to one. It's obvious when a lousy rep doesn't want you to speak to someone above them since they will either put you on hold for long periods of time (almost 30 minutes one time) or transfer you to nowhere.

Take my advise and pay the extra to use a local pharmacy.You're time is worth more than you save.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription refill at OptumRx was refill authorization handling, lied committed fraud and evasive response to customer inquiries Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.