2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Continually try to renew my old (wrong) prescriptions from my old doctors even though I've told them a half dozen times that my doctor has changed. Very poor pharmacy communication with reps.

They double-charged me for my glucose test strip prescription and sent me too few blood testing strips. Have spent over 6.5 hours on the phone with them trying to get them to reverse the double charge and send me the strips I'm still owed (and need!) By the time I get through the phone system to a person, they always say they will help and they understand... but they then bounce me between "mail order sales reps" and the pharmacy or a supervisor (each time I have a 15 or so minute wait and at least twice I have gotten totally disconnected and have had to start over.) Every rep then wants to research it but I have to stay on the line with them while they do (they claim they are not able to make outbound calls, even supervisors!!). Some of them blame the insurance company, some of them say it's fixed but then I never get the strips or the reimbursement.

They are useless and I think it's intentional; that way they save my insurance company (their customer) money, by screwing me out of mine instead. They are hoping I'll just give up.

Review about: Optumrx Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Multiple repeated calls on same issue.

Comments

I have been with CalPers for many years now and I have never had such poor pharmacy service as I am having with Optum RX. It takes forever to get them online.

then when you do you can not get the correct information. It says you can edit or cancel info on medications, providers, etc. No you can't. I get so pissed off every

time I go on Optum RX sight..

I have medications that come by mail, so they are 90

day prescriptions, received 3/4 times a year. My last 90 day prescription renewed by my doctor was sent to me as 3 separate bottles containing 30 pills each. Leaving no

more refills left. What the ***.

Cal Pers , you NEED TO CHANGE pharmacies.

OPTUMRX SUCKS.......