North Billerica, Massachusetts
Turnaround Time

I ordered 5 medications for a 90 day supply. My doctor promptly sent the prescription to OPTUMRx.

OPTUM sent an email that they were reviewing the order, then an email stating the meds had shipped. I only received one med with no explanation. The customer service rep was quite rude and offered no assistance. I was almost out of one med.

They will NOT let you talk to a supervisor, and even when my pharmacist called, there was no override or bridge prescription. Tough luck I guess.

I was forced to purchase a weeks supply of 4 meds out of pocket. That's just wrong!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with OptumRx. The most disappointing about optumrx prescription filling from OptumRx was only partial order was filled, customer service was not helpful and could not speak with a supervisor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about OptumRx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare OptumRx to other companies on our site.

Comments