1.3
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

My doctor called in two prescriptions and I got a call from OptumRx asking how I would pay for them.I told them they already had my FSA card on file and to charge that.

They did and said the prescriptions would be delivered in 10 days. I only got one of the meds. Optum called and left a message on a Thursday evening asking me to call them. I was away and did not get the message until Monday.

When I returned the call I was told my prescription was cancelled because I hadn't called them back.Three days, two of which were a weekend and that was too long for them to wait for a call back???

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of optumrx shipping service from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was totally unprofessional, lack of customer service, customer service was not helpful and mistakes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments