I have had medication sent without me authorizing. I have ran out of medication so I had to have medication filled at a retail pharmacy which of course more expensive.

Every time I get a different answer even if it is about the same thing. Customer Service is rude. I had a time I was talking to a representative and she said "I like to go home to" which she was talking to her co-worker. I was like really you are talking to your co-worker.

I have had so many issues that I got in contact with corporate and they got me to a customer advocate. So far I have not seen any change.

I have to email the customer advocate every time I get a call from OptumRx or I call them as it is always an issue. I have also let my husband's employer know all the issue I have.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments