2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I ordered a re fill of an anti depressant medication and 10 days later I ran out and RX. had not arrived.....I had to go to hosp.with a mania....when I arrived back at home I called on day 16 since ordering to find what has happened to order since I did have confirmation number that indicated there was no problem with the RX I called in some 16 days back.

I was told " well we see some sort of action on your account .....but do not know why RX was NOT filled on previous date 16 days now in the past.......but this happens all the time with computer glitches" We will ship out today and in a few days, product should arrive !!!!! this slip-shop place should have license revoked.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "revoke pharmacy license". The author is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. The most disappointing about optumrx mail service pharmacy from Optumrx was disfunctional business model and unaccountable Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments