1.8
Turnaround Time

Have been waiting on my meds for 4 weeks! My physician did their part ( I know because i work here) and Optum sits on their thumbs doing nothing. When you call customer service, no one has a clue what is going on no matter how many different people you get!

I was spoken to rudely on my first call inquiring about my medications, transferred to another *** person before I cried and got a manager on the phone. He did an "override" to allow me to pick my meds up and promised my shipment on 11/27/15. It's now 12/1/15, no meds still.

I am filing this complaint and will have my physician follow up as well. This isn't not how you do business with peoples medications! Been on the phone with some poor girl who has no clue, says no manager is available etc. She doesn't know how to "opt me out of mail order". So, I can't get my meds from another pharmacy or through Optum. Really don't understand why this is so hard.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of medications. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned medications in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments