2.0
Turnaround Time

My physician increased my anti-rejection meds for my kidney transplant.His nurse called in the change on Friday.

Today, Wed. I called to check on the order. They had no record of a change in the script. I called the nurse, and she called them, and they told her, the script was waiting to be shipped, they were waiting on me to call to tell them when to ship.

I never received a call from them stating they needed me to call. I called them back to okay the shipment. They have no record of a change in my script. I am ready to pull my hair out.

I do not know how they operate, when one person says something, I think it is okay, and then find out I can't have my meds. This is the second time something similar has happened. I need my meds by tomorrow evening. They more than likely will tell me I cannot get them locally.

I guess the insurance company would prefer to pay $80,000.00 for me to be on dialysis rather than get the meds here on time, so I can keep my kidney.This should be a criminal offense!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with that they are professional and respectful and stated that there is a room for improvement of nobody can give me a true answer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "information is not distributed evenly to all workers. " of optumrx prescription filling. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx prescription filling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

I have just changed my Medicare insurance plan to United Health and wound up with OptumRx as my proescriiption provider.Worst mistake I ever made.

It is now Feb. 3rd and I am still trying to get my first medications which I ordered over one month ago. They have told me three different times that they have been shipped, now today they tell me they are waiting for the Doctor to OK the shipment. I called the Dr and he said he did OK the shipment.

This place is just Plain crazy.I don't think anyone there knows what the heck they are doing.