I've been trying for over a month to get my estrogen prescription (Menest 0.3). Customer Service has told me there's a shortage and that particular drug is not available from the manufacturer.

Finally today I called the manufacturer (Pfizer) and was told there is no shortage of the drug and never has been. My doctor told me that OptumRX will keep putting me off as "they don't think anyone my age (65) should need estrogen." That should be my doctor's decision, not theirs! I'm suffering from hot flashes and sleepless nights. It would be very expensive if I got a new prescription and had it filled monthly at my local pharmacy vs.

doing a 3-month mail order. OptumRX also screwed up my blood pressure pills and sent only 30 instead of 90. They admitted it was their error and told me they'd overnight the remainder.

I've been waiting over a week and am out of pills! So far I hate Optum RX.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Optumrx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Optumrx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Optumrx to other companies on our site.

Comments