Fishers, New York

In Jan 2016 I ordered simbrinza eye drops(glaucoma).The cost was $343 for 90 days.

in 2015 cost was $152. I returned the unopened prescription as was allowed for a refund so I could get a generic brand. They received it. After 3 weeks and 3 calls to them they did not have an answer why I have not received my refund.

The last person I talked to said call your credit card company to have them track the refund. After the credit card company heard my story they started a charge back with Optumrx. In a few days my card was credited back. I received a statement from Optumrx on 3/23/16 showing I owed $343.

I am getting nowhere with them on this. They lie and everyone I talk to has a different story. They have never returned an email or a phone call. They do not even talk to their billing dept, they email them.

WORST company ever, lots of frustration.I will never trust them again and am going to my local pharmacy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx simbrinza prescription refill. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx simbrinza prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments