1.9
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

This is by far the worst site I've ever dealt with. I am a United Health Care customer and I'm appalled they are still using OptumRX as their go to online pharmacy.

As a result of this nightmare I'm now looking into changing my Medicare insurance provide from UHC to who knows. Very dissatisfied with their agents when I have to order via telephone with lack of knowledge. Now that I'm in the donut hole,I've been trying to find out which of my meds have the least co-pay cost, particularly my insulin. Depending on who I talk to I get different information from each one, which has cost me hundreds of dollars.

My social security check is the only means of income I have & the misinformation has been devastating. The last agent I talked to, however, was very helpful in helping me with the pricing of my insulin. This was after 5 years of using the most expensive insulin they had. Also, when I first started with the insulin, that agent told me that there was no difference in the price whether using the pen or the vial/syringe.

The last agent I talked to informed me that using the pen more expensive than the vial and by a considerable amount. It looks like OptumRX is trying to make a maximum profit on the backs of people like myself. Will not recommend them to my worst enemy.

Very poor service!!! Angry Angry Angry

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07.

Comments