Prescription Services

I called tonight for a refill on My Eliquis and t has always been charged to my Discover Card and they told me the Discover and would not go through as it was denied. I ask her did she put it through corrctly and she said yes and tried it again.

I called Discover and they said nothing was wrong with the card and they asked who was trying to use it and I told them OptumRX and they said thy never got a charge from them. She never put t through. every time I have to call them I have problems with them either on phone or on line, They never will accept my user name or email or password, This has been going for years and tonight when they said was Discover card was denied an they did not know why that di it. I felt I have had,enough of their nonsense, Something should be done about them.

I pay $67.20 a month in addition to the perscriptions to them and I am not getting good service. This is all the time. enough is enough. Please see what can be done about their service.

Thank You/ Mary Croneberger. I have been with them for many many years and has been this way all the time.

Tired of it. Please and I thank you for looking into this matter I feel sure I am not the only one with problems with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Optumrx Website.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 07, 2017.

Comments

Miss Betsy

Are you paying for online prescription service for the delivery benefit or for another reason? A local pharmacy is the best bet for personalized service and hopefully better refills .

I see you are in Kansas and I would think there are free or low cost options available but you must make a couple phone calls to get some professional advice for your health needs. That's a lot of money to pay a pharmacy and one in your town with good operating hours might be the better solution for you. Google GOOGLE http://www.jocogov.org/dept/human-services/area-agency-aging - and you will be able to find some people to help you make beneficial changes like better prescription services and many other quality of life improvements. Working with professionals is a great way to navigate your way through this and other important issues no matter what your age.

If you are not a Senior you can leave out the "area-agency-aging" part of the address for a more broad menu where you can find a telephone number to call and get started with a new pharmacy and hopefully some other good things. Best wishes ~