I called the customer service number three different times.The first time they said to have my local pharmacist call 800-797-9791 and that my policy allows me to get an emergency prescription.

My pharmacist call the above number and told them what the problem was. They transferred him to the transfer line and there the recording told them that they were only open Monday through Friday, 9-5.

The pharmacist has called several times and cannot get a human being past the being transferred to the pharmacy line.I would have never gone to Optimum RX if I knew in advance that when you call with a problem everyone you talk to has to look it up and everyone comes up with a different answer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of optumrx customer care from OptumRx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OptumRx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OptumRx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments