Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I am a personal rep for my dads accounts through his pharmacy benefits and I myself work for a pharmacy benefits company. Every single time I called in regards to my 70 year old sick fathers medications I was told a completely different story.

When I would ask why this is happening and tell the rep that my dad is sick and this will hurt him more if his medication isn't received in time nor filled correctly the specific rep (hettie, if that's her real name) decided to laugh! I have never been so disgusted with customer service in my life. When me and my father finally asked to speak to a supervisor, she refused to put one on the phone & said she would get us to a pharmacist which that's not what we needed. It took us 5 minutes of asking for a supervisor for her to finally get us one on the phone for the supervisor (dean) to tell us she laughed because she was nervous!

How do you justify that! How do you think it's okay your agent is laughing about an elderly man not being able to receive his medication! I am hoping the insurance company can find a way to change his pharmacy benefits company, the moment my dad started using them we have had nothing but problems, been disrespected and treated like trash!

Not to mention every single person we have spoken to has no proper English when they speak! It's a disgrace and this company needs to be shut down immediately!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of optumrx mail service pharmacy. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned optumrx mail service pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments