Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I have been on Xolair for 6 years......recently switched insurance companies from regence too united health care...had too use their "Specialty pharmacy" to recieve my xolair..i receive one injection a month .....i have had too pay my out of pocket portion before they would even send the medication out.I had no problem with that.

My problem was that by the time my insurance company would pay, then the secondary insurance (which covered 80% of my out of pocket)...it would be months later.......i ALWAYS paid my portion and now have an outragous bill with them which i KNOW is wrong! Speaking with a customer service agent in the "xolair" department is a JOKE!

I have spent numerous hours over the last 5 months trying too get an explanation of how in the world i would even owe what they say i owe....their billing department is unprofessionaly ran, and the people they have answering the phones for customer service have obviously not had training or can't even understand their billing system either!I AM FED UP AND NOT PAYING A DIME FOR WHAT I DO NOT OWE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of xolair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. OptumRx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xolair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at OptumRx.

Comments

Kihei, Hawaii, United States #1052403

I agree I have had problem after problem with Optum Rx. They are certainly not Caremark