Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

I have been on Xolair for 6 years......recently switched insurance companies from regence too united health care...had too use their "Specialty pharmacy" to recieve my xolair..i receive one injection a month .....i have had too pay my out of pocket portion before they would even send the medication out. I had no problem with that.

My problem was that by the time my insurance company would pay, then the secondary insurance (which covered 80% of my out of pocket)...it would be months later.......i ALWAYS paid my portion and now have an outragous bill with them which i KNOW is wrong! Speaking with a customer service agent in the "xolair" department is a JOKE!

I have spent numerous hours over the last 5 months trying too get an explanation of how in the world i would even owe what they say i owe....their billing department is unprofessionaly ran, and the people they have answering the phones for customer service have obviously not had training or can't even understand their billing system either! I AM FED UP AND NOT PAYING A DIME FOR WHAT I DO NOT OWE!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 08, 2015.

Comments

Kihei, Hawaii, United States #1052403

I agree I have had problem after problem with Optum Rx. They are certainly not Caremark